Objectif : Understand socially appropriate behavior
Those monsters are always getting up to no good! It’s time to send them to Monster School to learn socially appropriate behavior. Which one will graduate first and earn a Good Behavior Diploma?
Monster School is designed to help children aged 3 to 6 understand that some behaviors are socially acceptable—and some just aren’t! The game also encourages reflection on the negative and positive consequences of a range of different behaviors.
- Understand socially appropriate behavior
- Game board made up of 9 puzzle pieces
- 80 double-sided Situation cards
- 4 Monster tokens
- Pad of diplomas (to be colored in)
- 1 die
- Instructional Guide for parents
- Rule sheet