Who? What? Where?
Objective : Simple Questions
Ready, set—wait a minute! Before you can find out which object or character to look for, pick a card and listen carefully to the question. You can also try to find the items on the “Look Everywhere” cards.
Who? What? Where? is designed to help children aged 1½ to 3½ develop their understanding of the main question words—“who,” “what,” and “where”—as well as the key question: “What is he or she doing?” Modelled on the classic “seek and find” routine, this game helps children learn while having fun.
- Simple Questions
- 4 game boards
- 15 “Where?” question cards
- 15 “What?” question cards
- 10 “Who?” question cards
- 10 “What is he or she doing?” cards
- 4 sets of 5 Look Everywhere cards
- Instructional Guide for parents
- Rule sheet